Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adios Aliah!


For a year now, Aliah has faithfully served as our Family Services AmeriCorps volunteer. However this Friday, is Aliah's last day as part of the Bay Area Habitat for Humanity team. Although Aliah's work here ends soon, her service to others will continue for years to come. Aliah will begin training on September 7, to become a linguist in the United States Airforce. We are so thankful for the amazing contribution Aliah has made to Bay Area Habitat for Humanity, and proud to know that her strength of charcter and intellect will take her far in life.

5 comments:

  1. Aliah is an amazing, bright young women that will be missed by me!!!
    Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes our family very proud. We always wish her the best in life and know her faith and character will serve her well in life. Way to go Aliah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to an amazing, talented, bright, special young woman. I am so proud to know and love her
    St. Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

    Special thanks to my family at Bay Area Habitat for Humanity! I really appreciate the opportunity you've given me to work, grow, and learn with Bay Area Habitat for Humanity!

    Peggy, Bev, Natalie, Rachel, Tom, Joe, Kay, Robin, Henry, Ed and Barb thanks so much for your support and help in making my time at Habitat an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

    Jackie, I've had so much fun getting to know you over a short few days. I know you will do well as an AmeriCorps, but I wish you all the best anyway.

    Love ya,

    Aliah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aliah...I am so proud of you. You have turned out to be such a lovely, ambitious young lady...I can't express the sincere happiness and best wishes I want for you... May our Lord and Savior continue to bless and guide you!

    ReplyDelete